Friday, June 20, 2008

Discovering Triond

As those who frequent this blog might be aware, I submit articles to Helium. More recently, however, the discovery of Triond has enabled me to post articles there also.

Triond, in comparison to Helium, lacks any competitions or market place. However, the formatting of articles, as well as the opportunity to post comments gives it some advantages.

Please follow the link below, which directs you to some of my submitted Triond content:

http://www.sportales.com/Soccer/The-Best-Football-Players-in-the-Premiership.137212

This page links in to other article I have. Or, just click on my Triond namesake at the top, and that directs you to the author page.

Come back to this blog, for more photography, Helium and Triond updates!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I also welcome any comments explaining how to get a link to fit in the page!