Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Helium

Well, you may note my recent posts on this blog and wonder why it was left. I can tell you, that largely this has a lot to do with a site called Helium. To view click the link:



Helium enables the posting of articles on a much wider scale than blogs and guarantees an audience. As such, quite a few of my blogging entries have been moved from here and been posted for ranking there.

So, I guess this blog has become somewhat redundant. But then, it still offers things that Helium does not. Like imaging and formatting capabilities. Likewise, the potential for adverts has been realised, as you may note on the right side of this blog.

As a personal blog though, it still holds value also. So alas, it lives on. Keep visiting, I have plans for it.

No comments: